Please change your device orientation.
Please select your country / region
At the heart of this age-defying formula lie 7,000 skin micro-sculptors combined with the revitalizing power of millions of orchid molecules. This serum offers a long-lasting lifting effect and visibly improves the signs of ageing. Composed of 92% naturally derived ingredients*, this formula merges with the skin and envelops it in a tightening yet comfortable mesh. The skin is instantly firmed. Day after day, it appears superbly sculpted: the contours of the face are more defined.
To optimize the results of the new Micro-Lift Concentrate, try the new Lifting Facial Sculpt inspired by professional sculpting techniques developed by Guerlain Spas & Institutes. Find out more on the Cercle Impérial page.
*Composed of 92% naturally derived ingredients (in accordance with ISO 16128, including water. The remaining 8% helps to optimize the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality).
**Instrumental test by the displacement field method, 32 women, average observed displacement of 0.45mm instantly.
***In-use test, 61 women, after 1 month’s use, twice a day
1. Gently warm up the facial muscles with a rapid sweeping action using both hands
2. Intense Lifting Pinch: Pinch the skin between the thumb and index finger
3. Energetic Lifting Fist Bump: With both hands simultaneously, your fists on your cheeks.
4. Lifting Muscle Stretch: Sweep slowly with both hands in contact with the skin from palm to wrist
Skin appears smooth: +33%*
Skin firmness: +19%*
Skin appears plumper: +22%*
Skin appears moisturized: +27%*
Complexion radiance: +32%*
*Self-evaluation by scoring, 31 women, after 28 days of twice-daily use.
The Cell Respiration™ Technology
Thanks to a powerful age-defying duo of orchids, the Cell Respiration™ Technology helps regulate cellular respiration, fight oxygen deficiency and improve cell regeneration*.
*In vitro test on ingredients
A new generation micro-encapsulated serum with 7,000 micro-scuptors¹ that works like a series of micro-lifts on the skin with intense comfort. In a high in natural² ingredients formula. 1 In one bottle. ² Contains 92% naturally sourced ingredients (Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128, including water).
The orchid, a rare and precious raw ingredient, is the very essence of the exceptional complete care range Orchidée Impériale. A genuine longevity prodigy, the orchid is the most developed species in the plant kingdom. Convinced of its outstanding potential, Guerlain has set up its first ever research centre ever to be devoted to a single ingredient: the Orchidarium®.
This unique research centre revealed the extraordinary powers of a duo of orchids – including Gastrodia elata, an orchid essential to traditional Chinese medicine –-, selected from among more than 30,000 species, forming the core of the latest Cell Respiration™ Technology in the Orchidée Impériale Cream.
For 10 years, Guerlain has been committed to the preservation of orchids in their natural environment. 10,000 orchids have been reintroduced in the Tianzi Nature Reserve in Yunnan, China, one of the world's original birthplaces of orchids. Learn about our work in Yunnan on guerlain.com.