Please Change your Device Orientation

Please change your device orientation.

L'Essentiel Natural 16H Wear Foundation SPF 20 (See 1/5)
L'Essentiel Natural 16H Wear Foundation SPF 20 (See 2/5)
L'Essentiel Natural 16H Wear Foundation SPF 20 (See 3/5)
L'Essentiel Natural 16H Wear Foundation SPF 20 (See 4/5)
L'Essentiel Natural 16H Wear Foundation SPF 20 (See 5/5)
L'Essentiel Natural 16H Wear Foundation SPF 20 (See 1/5)
L'Essentiel Natural 16H Wear Foundation SPF 20 (See 2/5)
L'Essentiel Natural 16H Wear Foundation SPF 20 (See 3/5)
L'Essentiel Natural 16H Wear Foundation SPF 20 (See 4/5)
L'Essentiel Natural 16H Wear Foundation SPF 20 (See 5/5)

L'Essentiel L'Essentiel Natural 16H Wear Foundation SPF 20

Naturalness & Performance. I can have both.

$60.00
Complimentary standard shipping on all orders

description

A long-wear liquid foundation with 97% naturally derived ingredients* with buildable coverage and a natural glow finish.

An innovative formula enriched with skincare benefits that hydrates and balances the skin to improve complexion over time. The silky, smooth texture becomes one with the skin and complexion looks perfected, luminous, and fresh.

*Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 3% contribute to optimising the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture.

fragrance

A musky woody fragrance that opens with a white almond top note, a delicate middle note of white tea and sandalwood as the base note.

Ingredients

A long-wear liquid foundation with 97% naturally derived ingredients* with buildable coverage and a natural glow finish. The remaining 3% have been chosen in good conscience, their function: guaranteeing the long-lasting hold of the foundation and its sensory qualities.

Red Algae & Tara Gum Extracts: Allow the skin to breathe and help support skin's ability to defend against pollution.**
White Cocoa Bean Extract: Combined with beauty-boosting ingredients, helps to maintain the skin's natural balance, strengthen skin's moisture barrier, and boost hydration.**

* The remaining 3% contribute to optimizing the formula's integrity over time and sensorial texture. Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2.
** Red Algae & Tara Gum Extracts claims evaluated on ingredients through in-vivo and ex-vivo testing. White Cocoa Bean Extract claims evaluated on ingredients through in-vitro testing.

Effectiveness

In a clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 38 participants, after 4 weeks:
Bare complexion is more even, the appearance of pores is reduced by 49%*
Appearance of imperfections is reduced by 39%*
Made-up skin is smoother, looks refined, and the complexion is more radiant*

*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist