Please change your device orientation.
Please select your country / region
Abeille Royale Day Cream
Firms, Smoothes, Illuminates
The cream's silky, exceptionnally fine texture offers optimal comfort without leaving a greasy film.
In the name of beauty, Guerlain is committed to a more sustainable world.
More information on Guerlain.com
- This product is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive
- Our specially dedicated Ouessant Island honey provider is committed to the protection of bees*
- The packaging is designed to reduce its environmental impact
- Made in France at ‘La Ruche’, a Guerlain production site that meets high environmental standards
*This product contains several varieties of honey including honey from Ouessant Island, France.
Apply to the middle of your face and work outwards.
Then, use the following application technique:
1. Firm: make gently dabbing movements with your fingertips along the contour of your face. Repeat starting 2 cm higher and moving towards the hairline.
2. Smoothe: lightly tap your fingertips over your face, paying particular attention to the areas most prone to wrinkles.
Wrinkle correction -23%
After one week, the women observe its efficacy on the skin's youthfulness**: The skin is smoother 100%
More radiant 98%
After one month**:
Wrinkles and fine lines seem to be reduced 95%
Skin quality is improved 98%
The face appears younger 98%
*Instrumental test, single application by 16 volunteers.
**Auto-satisfaction tests by 60 women in China, results after one week and one month of use, respectively.
Just 18km off the coast of Brittany is the Island of Ouessant, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve with an ecosystem that is parasite-free and protected from pesticides. On this island, the Black Bee produces honey, with exceptional properties. Rich in amino acids, trace elements and high in fructose-content, this honey offers the ingredients that are essential in revitalizing the skinin
Guerlain Exclusive Royal Jelly
Royal Jelly is the most precious substance to be produced by bees. It is reserved exclusively for feeding queen bees and offers regal nourishment for the skin as well.
Guerlain developed its own Exclusive Royal Jelly in order to guarantee its quality and purity. This Royal Jelly is rich in exceptional nutrients and is a natural source of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids and vitamins. It is produced in a protected environment and offers exceptional benefits for the skin.
Known for its revitalizing properties, the vitamin C, in its derivative form, offers triple benefits for the skin*.
- Source of youthfulness: helps improve the skin.
- Source of energy: targets the effects of tiredness.
- Source of radiance: helps even out the complexion to reveal a visibly new-found youthful radiance.
*In vitro tests on ingredient.
TRANSPARENCY AND TRACEABILITY
We reveal the provenance of our raw materials and unveil all the stages involved in creating our products, "from the flower field to you".
With over 10 years of research, Guerlain has been researching and working with bee products for ten years to create the Abeille Royale skincare program. The program scientifically proves the exceptional power of bee products on skin to minimize the visible signs of ageing, namely wrinkles and loss of firmness.
Day Cream - Firms, Smooths, Illuminates The skin acts as a sensory interface with the outside world. Environmental factors and stress effect have a negative impact on the skin’s youthfulness function. Signs of aging appear more quickly.
Inspired by the latest discoveries in neuroscience, BlackBee Repair technology expands the skin’s self-regeneration capacity for more comprehensive efficacy on the visible signs of aging. It is incorporated for the first time into the Abeille Royale range of creams for visibly smooth, firm and radiant skin. BlackBee Repair Technology is enriched with a derivative of vitamin C with revitalizing properties* to visibly enhance the complexion’s radiance. Immediately and day after day.
* In vitro tests on the ingredient