Please change your device orientation.
Please select your country / region
Rouge G de Guerlain Step 1 : Choose your shade
Customize your lipstick
Due to the current circumstances around COVID-19, delivery time could take longer than usual.
Every woman is unique so Guerlain brings you the ultimate luxury of customizable lips. Discover Rouge G de Guerlain, the first jewel lipstick to customize to your style.
Create your lipstick:
1. First, choose your lipstick from a wide range of shades and finishes to match your look: from the most nude to the most extravagant, from satin to semi-matte or even metallic.
2. Choose your case from an array of styles – from the most timeless to the most trendy – to create your complete lipstick and IT-accessory.
3. Customize your lipstick. Discover the new IT-COLOR collection and collect countless versions of Rouge G de Guerlain!
For this exceptional lipstick, Guerlain has sealed luscious lip care and intense colour into a jewel formula for instant and lasting comfort. Your lips are infused with luminous, long-wear colour.
- Hyaluronic acid and gugul resin help to smooth and pump up the lips.
- Jojoba and mango butter offer instant and lasting comfort.
- Silver microcrystals with a reflective power create intense and luminous colour.
- Hyaluronic acid and blurring powders help to smooth and pump up the lips.
- Black seed oil helps to hydrate the lips.
TRANSPARENCY AND TRACEABILITY
We reveal the provenance of our raw materials and unveil all the stages involved in creating our products, "from the flower field to our stores".
With a blend of black seed oil and intense pigments, the semi-matte formula ensures the perfect balance between hydration and vibrant colour. Enriched with hyaluronic acid and blurring powders, it helps smooth and pump up the lips.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 19.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Cannot call property get in object [JavaPackage dw.svc.ServiceRegistry]. It is not a function, it is "object".; Cannot call property get in object [JavaPackage dw.svc.ServiceRegistry]. It is not a function, it is "object".;