Please change your device orientation.
Please select your country / region
Orchidée Impériale The Neck and Décolleté Cream
Resculpt, smooth, brighten
Due to the current circumstances around COVID-19, delivery time could take longer than usual.
*Self-evaluation, 31 women, twice-daily application, 4 weeks.
The orchid, a rare and precious raw ingredient, is the very essence of the exceptional complete care range Orchidée Impériale. A genuine longevity prodigy, the orchid is the most developed species in the plant kingdom. Convinced of its outstanding potential, Guerlain has set up its first ever research centre ever to be devoted to a single ingredient: the Orchidarium®. Guerlain Research runs three interrelated and complementary centres:
- The Experimental Garden — Geneva (Switzerland)
- The Basic Research Laboratory — Strasbourg (France)
- The Exploratory Nature Reserve — TianZi (Yunnan, China)
TRANSPARENCY AND TRACEABILITY
We reveal the provenance of our raw materials and unveil all the stages involved in creating our products, "from the flower field to you".
To offer the delicate neck and décolleté area resculpting and perfecting benefits, Guerlain Research has created a nourishing and reshaping formula with a soft and luminous finish. Enriched with butter and wax, it provides the skin with intense non-greasy nourishment. The formula's tightening mesh is made up of two natural gums which have been combined to form a dense yet imperceptible mesh. Acting like a second skin, it helps to firm and uplift the skin, giving perfect contours to these delicate zones. Extract of magnolia bark helps to even out and illuminate the skin* while diamond powder instantly creates an elegant radiant effect. *In vitro tests on ingredients
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 19.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Cannot call property get in object [JavaPackage dw.svc.ServiceRegistry]. It is not a function, it is "object".; Cannot call property get in object [JavaPackage dw.svc.ServiceRegistry]. It is not a function, it is "object".;