Please change your device orientation.
Please select your country / region
Orchidée Impériale The Emulsion
Corrects signs of ageing
Due to the current circumstances around COVID-19, delivery time could take longer than usual.
1. Apply using circular movements.
2. Slide the fingertips from the forehead out to the ears. Smooth the skin three times from the corner of the mouth up towards the nose, out to the ears and along the jawline.
3. Press three times on the anchor points of the muscles.
4. Slide the backs of the fingers along the jawline. Smooth out the forehead. Repeat three times.
8-hour matifying effect*
Matt skin: +38%**
Skin quality transformed**:
Improved skin texture: +32%
Signs of ageing minimised**:
Wrinkles and fine lines = -28%
Skin elasticity = +27%
The Emulsion is an ideal base for make-up and improves the finish.
*Instrumental test, 11 women, after 8 hrs
**Satisfaction test, 32 women, after 28 days
The Orchid, a rare and precious raw ingredient, is the very essence of the exceptional complete care range Orchidée Impériale. A genuine longevity prodigy, the orchid is the most developed species in the plant kingdom. Convinced of its exceptional potential, Guerlain set up its first research centre ever to be devoted to an ingredient: the Orchidarium®.
Guerlain Research runs three interrelated and complementary centres:
- The Experimental Garden — Geneva (Switzerland)
- The Basic Research Laboratory — Strasbourg (France)
- The Exploratory Nature Reserve — TianZi (Yunnan, China)
TRANSPARENCY AND TRACEABILITY
We reveal the provenance of our raw materials and unveil all the stages involved in creating our products, "from the flower field to you".
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 19.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Cannot call property get in object [JavaPackage dw.svc.ServiceRegistry]. It is not a function, it is "object".; Cannot call property get in object [JavaPackage dw.svc.ServiceRegistry]. It is not a function, it is "object".;