Please change your device orientation.
Please select your country / region
Abeille Royale Cleansing Oil Anti-Pollution
Gently removes makeup. Face, eyes and lips.
Due to the current circumstances around COVID-19, delivery time could take longer than usual.
The oil is applied directly to dry skin with the hands and gently massaged in to make makeup removal a moment of pure pleasure. Its ultra-fine texture with honeyed scents transforms on contact with water into a milky emulsion that rinses off easily, without leaving a greasy film.
The skin is left fresh, supple and comfortable. Ready to begin the Abeille Royale skincare ritual.
Apply directly to dry skin with your hands and massage your face with circular movements.
To remove mascara, roll the eyelashes gently between the fingertips.
Rinse with water.
- The skin's hydration is preserved
- The skin's pH level is unaltered (1)
- Rids the skin of pollutant particles irrespective of size (2)
Visible results, approved by women (3):
- The skin is clean and neat
- The skin is immediately more luminous
- The skin is fresh
(1) Instrumental tests, single application by 11 volunteers.
(2) Instrumental test, single application by 22 women.
(3) Self-evaluation by 32 Caucasian women, 1 application/day for 1 month.
TRANSPARENCY AND TRACEABILITY
We reveal the provenance of our raw materials and unveil all the stages involved in creating our products, "from the flower field to you".
With over 10 years of research, Guerlain has scientifically proven the effectiveness of bee products in boosting the skin's revitalization mechanisms. Abeille Royale offers an advanced solution to effectively combat the visible signs of ageing, namely wrinkles and loss of firmness.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 19.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Cannot call property get in object [JavaPackage dw.svc.ServiceRegistry]. It is not a function, it is "object".; Cannot call property get in object [JavaPackage dw.svc.ServiceRegistry]. It is not a function, it is "object".;