The Discovery Ritual Exceptional Complete Care Orchidée Impériale Guerlain combines 4 essential products in the Orchidée Impériale routine:
- The Essence-In-Lotion (15ml) : First step in Guerlain's Orchidée Impériale ritual, The Essence-In-Lotion offers an intensive hydratation and promotes the natural hydration of the skin in her heart.
- The Eye and Lip Contour Cream (15ml) : A care adapted to the skin's natural rhythms. During the day, it hydrates, smooths and enhances the eye area. At night the cream detoxifies, soothes and targets milk spots.
- The Longevity Concentrate (5ml) : A highly concentrated serum which targets the area where youthful volume has been lost, for redensified, more beautiful skin.
- The Cream (3ml) : An Exceptional Complete Care which offers an efficacy on signs of ageing.
Orchidée Impériale fragrance: a floral scent with hints of orchid that blend with notes of rose, white musk and precious cedar wood.
1. Apply the Essence-in-Lotion to the entire face, morning and evening. Blend in by tapping with the fingertips to stimulate the skin. 2. Apply the Eye and Lip Contour Cream in the morning. With the fleshy part of the fingers, pat gently and very delicately sweep outwards across the eye area and back again towards the centre. This micro-drainage technique targets puffiness and brings a sense of well-being. 3. Apply the Longevity Concentrate then the Cream to the face using circular movements and working outwards from the centre. In the evening, apply the Eye and Lip Contour Cream in a thick layer like a mask. Leave on all night to allow the skin to draw the resources it needs to regenerate. See individual products for further details on application.
Orchidée Impériale is an exceptional complete care range, renowned for its effectiveness on the signs of skin ageing and the sensory pleasure of its textures. Efficacy validated by dermatologists or by instrumental testing and approved by women.
For The Eye and Lip Contour Cream: - Radiance of the eye area: +11%** - Eye contour smoothed out: 77%* - Dark circles minimised: -24%** Lip contour smoothed: +19% **
* Satisfaction test, 62 women after 1 month's use ** Clinical test carried out by a dermatologist, 32 women after 1 month's use
The Orchid, a rare and precious raw ingredient, is the very essence of the exceptional complete care range Orchidée Impériale. A genuine longevity prodigy, the orchid is the most developed species in the plant kingdom. Convinced of its exceptional potential, Guerlain set up its first research centre ever to be devoted to an ingredient: the Orchidarium®. The mission of this International Research Center on the Orchid and skin longevity is to discover, understand, study and explore the potential of orchids and their biological and cosmetic properties to benefit its research on skin longevity. Guerlain Research runs three interrelated and complementary centres: The Experimental Garden — Geneva (Switzerland) A greenhouse where a collection of Guerlain orchids is housed in order to study and identify the most remarkable species. The Basic Research Laboratory — Strasbourg (France) The first basic research unit dedicated to the study of orchids and the identification and analysis of longevity molecules. The Exploratory Nature Reserve — TianZi (Yunnan, China) A nature reserve - a pillar of biodiversity and conservation - where wild orchids are protected and reintroduced into their natural environment.
Disclaimer : Guerlain product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Guerlain product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
For 15 years, Guerlain Research has been pushing back the frontiers of cellular longevity. Now it has identified a new mechanism that plays a key role in longevity: cellular respiration. More effective thanks to the discovery of the extraordinary powers of a duo of orchids, Cell Respiration™ technology delivers superior efficacy inside the skin. It regulates cellular respiration and combats hypoxia* or oxygen deficiency, a phenomenon that increases with age. The cells can breathe again and maximise energy production which boosts cell regeneration*. The visible signs of ageing are minimised: wrinkles and fine lines fade, the skin regains firmness, density and elasticity, the complexion is even and more radiant. The skin is infused with a new breath of life.
*In vitro tests on ingredient
Free delivery for orders over £50 and free returns
3 samples offered to discover Guerlain’s expertise in skincare, makeup, and fragrance
Your products are presented with the greatest care in an elegant box