Please change your device orientation.
Please select your country / region
Orchidée Impériale The Cream
Corrects all signs of ageing
- The Orchidée Impériale Cream has been offering women the best from orchids and science to benefit skin longevity for the last 10 years.
- A unique duo of orchids lies at the heart of the new Orchidée Impériale Cell Respiration™ technology to regulate a new mechanism that is the key to longevity: cell respiration.
- The Orchidée Impériale aesthetic reinvented with a more contemporary design: a new expression of Guerlain's very own culture of beauty. This case has also been designed to minimise its environmental impact, thereby illustrating Guerlain's commitment to sustainable excellence.
Take a small amount of texture using the spatula before applying in circular movements.
- proven by EXPERTS:
- Felt by 100%*** of WOMEN:
More beautiful & radiant skin
Self-confidence, harmony & inner balance restored
- confirmed by CLOSE CIRCLES****:
More beautiful, younger and radiant skin
* Instrumental test, 15 women, immediately after application
** Clinical test, 33 women, immediately after application & after 1 month
*** Satisfaction test, 60 Chinese women, after 1 month
**** Self-evaluation test, those around 32 women, after 1 month
TRANSPARENCY AND TRACEABILITY
We reveal the provenance of our raw materials and unveil all the stages involved in creating our products, "from the flower field to you".
The Cream is now enriched with Cell Respiration™ technology that is even more effective thanks to a new duo of orchids. It helps to regulate cell respiration in order to maximise the cells’ energy production and therefore accelerate their regeneration. All visible signs of ageing are reduced: wrinkles and fine lines fade away, the skin recovers from firmness, density, and elasticity. The complexion is even and more radiant. A new breath of youth for the skin.
Luxury and modernity are the watchwords for the product’s new presentation, while its eco-design minimalises its environmental impact and retains the same volume. Carbon footprint: -58%