Please change your device orientation.
Please select your country / region
Abeille Royale Night Cream
Firms, Smoothes, Redefines
Due to the current circumstances around COVID-19, delivery time could take longer than usual.
The cream's balm-like texture melts gently on the skin, without leaving a greasy film.
In the name of beauty, Guerlain is committed to a more sustainable world.
More information on Guerlain.com
- This product is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive
- Our specially dedicated Ouessant Island honey provider is committed to the protection of bees**
- The packaging is designed to reduce its environmental impact
- Made in France at ‘La Ruche’ a Guerlain production site that meets high environmental standards
*In vitro test on ingredients
**This product contains several varieties of honey including honey from Ouessant Island, France.
Apply to the middle of your face and work outwards.
Then, use the following application technique:
1. Firm: make gently dabbing movements with your fingertips along the contour of your face. Repeat starting 2 cm higher and moving towards the hairline.
2. Smoothe: lightly tap your fingertips over your face, paying particular attention to the areas most prone to wrinkles.
The face is redefined +39%
The skin appears lifted +68%
The features are smoother +32%
After two months*:
The facial contours are redraw +48%
Wrinkles and fine lines are minimised +48%
The skin is firmer +74%
As if lifted +97%
*Self-evaluation by 32 women, results after one week (measured on waking) and two months of use respectively.
Just 18km off the coast of Brittany is the Island of Ouessant, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve with an ecosystem that is parasite-free and protected from pesticides. On this island, the Black Bee produces honey, with exceptional properties. Rich in amino acids, trace elements and high in fructose-content, this honey offers the essential ingredients that are vital in the repair process of skin tissue.
Guerlain Exclusive Royal Jelly
Royal Jelly is the most precious substance to be produced by bees. It is reserved exclusively for feeding queen bees and offers regal nourishment for the skin as well.
Guerlain developed its own Exclusive Royal Jelly in order to guarantee its quality and purity. This Royal Jelly is rich in exceptional nutrients and is a natural source of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids and vitamins. It is produced in a protected environment and offers exceptional benefits for the skin.
Vitamin E, in its derivative form, puts the spring back in the skin. It targets elastin in the skin* and helps restore elasticity, tonicity and firmness.
*In vitro tests on ingredients
TRANSPARENCY AND TRACEABILITY
We reveal the provenance of our raw materials and unveil all the stages involved in creating our products, "from the flower field to you".
With over 10 years of research, Guerlain has scientifically proven the effectiveness of bee products in boosting the skin's revitalization mechanisms. Abeille Royale offers an advanced solution to effectively combat the visible signs of ageing, namely wrinkles and loss of firmness.
Night Cream - Firms, Smoothes, Redefines
The skin acts as a sensory interface with the outside world. Environmental factors and stress have a negative impact on the skin’s youthfulness, disrupting skin cell function, including cutaneous nerve cells. This is known as cutaneous “neuro-ageing”. Signs of ageing appear more quickly.
Inspired by the latest discoveries in neuroscience, BlackBee Repair technology expands the skin’s self-regeneration capacity for more comprehensive efficacy on the visible signs of ageing. It is incorporated for the first time into the Abeille Royale range of creams for smoother, firmer and more radiant skin.
The Night Cream optimises the skin's ability to regenerate at night thanks to the triple action of two honeys and vitamin E*. The skin is visibly smoothed by the complementary action of :
- Moroccan Honey, which helps free the skin from the effects of oxidative stress associated with the damage built up during the day.
- Vitamin E, in its derivative form, which targets the skin's ability to "spring back" by optimising elastin production.
- Ouessant Honey, which completes this action by limiting the natural deterioration of the elastic fibres in the skin.
On waking, the skin is supple and the face redefined.
*In vitro tests on ingredients