This emulsion is a concentrate of technology that lastingly hydrates the skin, offering protection against and correction of the first visible signs of aging. - Aquacomplex Advanced technology promotes the flow of water to the heart of the skin, provinding immediate rehydration and protection against the risk of future dehydration*. - The AquaBiotic system helps to visibly strengthen the skin by targeting its ecosystem*. The quality of the skin looks better preserved every day and glowing with radiance and beauty. This creamy formula is particularly suited to skin and sensitive areas that need soothing and comforting with hydration. 94% naturally derived ingredients, in accordance with ISO 16128. Respects the skin's natural pH levels. Suitable for all types of skin, even sensitive. Suitable for all types of skin, even the most sensitive. Unisex. Application: press once to obtain the amount needed for both the face and neck. Use every morning and evening. * In vitro tests on ingredients
A fragrance with fresh dewy notes and aquatic flower, ylang-ylang and jasmine facets.
One press of the pump dispenses the right amount for the face and neck, to be used daily morning and evening. The Super Aqua Emulsion range consists of 3 emulsions - rich, universal and light - to select according to skin type, age or geographical area. For a more complete routine, apply after the Super Aqua Serum.
From the first application*: Intense hydration +58% after 24 hrs Proven by instrumental tests, the skin is visibly smoother and the skin's barrier function is strengthened. The skin is instantly more radiant = +29%**** After 7 days, the skin quality is improved**; it is more radiant and elastic and the skin texture is more refined. After only 4 weeks, 84% of the women and men questioned find their skin to be more beautiful** Radiance = +36% Tone = +26% 75% consider their skin to be rebalanced, 64% find it to be strengthened***. * Instrumental test carried out in France on 10 volunteers for hydration and the barrier function, and 19 volunteers for smoothing. **Self-evaluation by scoring carried out on 32 volunteers ***Satisfaction test carried out by 61 French women, results after 1 month's use respectively. ****Clinical assessment carried out by a dermatologist on 32 panellists, 2 applications/day
At the heart of its technological efficacy lies an exclusive combination of active plant-based ingredients and biotechnologies, formulated with 94% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining 6% has been rigorously selected to optimise the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality, in accordance with ISO 16128 (including water).
Disclaimer : Guerlain product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Guerlain product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
The science of hydration delivered in a single dose, Super Aqua Emulsion combines two major technological advances: 1- AQUACOMPLEX ADVANCED to rehydrate and protect the skin from the risk of dehydration, an essential factor involved in skin ageing* 2- Composed of prebiotics and probiotic derivatives, the AQUABIOTIC SYSTEM targets the cutaneous ecosystem to help strengthen the skin*. With this combination of preventive and protective actions, the skin is permanently restored to a state of harmony, comfort and youthful radiance. *In vitro tests on ingredients