Please change your device orientation.
Please select your country / region
L'essentiel Natural glow foundation 16h wear
Naturalness & Performance I can have both
A foundation made with 97% naturally-derived ingredients* with a natural glow finish that lasts for 16 hours**. The complexion is perfect, luminous and fresh. The comfortable texture becomes one with the skin, making it ideal for buildable coverage (light to medium).
With L'Essentiel, bare skin is more beautiful, day after day. The formula lets the skin breathe; hydrates, balances and protects the skin from pollution. The complexion is more even; the appearance of imperfections is reduced.
An unique and disruptive bottle by the designer Mathieu Lehanneur, inspired by the subtle art of balance.
Available in 30 shades to match every skin tone.
*Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 3% contribute to optimising the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture.
**Instrumental test conducted by an independent laboratory on 20 women.
The delicate middle note of white tea reveals a soft and creamy sandalwood base note.
Its charm is sublimed by white musk and tonka bean notes.
To awaken the complexion, pat the skin with the L'Essentiel brush before applying make-up. Start at the inner corner of the eye, go to the ear, and then down towards the chin.
Use Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil as a primer. Apply two to three drops of the oil to the face and neck. The skin appears instantly smoother, plumper and revitalised.
Apply the foundation directly to the L’Essentiel brush, depending on the desired level of coverage: one drop for light coverage, two to three drops for medium coverage.
Then dab the foundation onto the face at five points: forehead, nose, chin, left and right cheeks.
Pat and blend the foundation from the centre of the face outwards until the result is even.
See images below
Add a finishing touch to the face make-up with Météorites Compact for a shine-control effect followed by Terracotta Light for a sun-kissed healthy-looking glow.
As part of the symbiotic complex selected for its in-vitro results on its ability to improve skin defences, the balance of the skin’s ecosystem and to strengthen the skin barrier
White Cocoa Beans
Cocoa extract selected for its in-vitro results on its ability to improve hydration and help strengthen the skin barrier
Tara and Red Algae
As part of the mesh selected for its in-vivo results on its ability to let skin breathe, and ex-vivo on its ability to protect from pollution
A foundation that respects the skin's equilibrium, made with 97% naturally-derived ingredients*. L'Essentiel has nothing to hide. The remaining 3% have been chosen in good conscience.
Their function: guaranteeing the impeccable, long-lasting hold of the foundation and its sensory qualities.
Beauty-protecting ingredients (extracts from both tara and red algae gums): let the skin breathe** and protect it from pollution***.
Beauty-boosting ingredients (including white cocoa bean extract): maintain the skin's natural balance, strengthen the cutaneous barrier, and boost hydration****.
*Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2
**In-vivo test on ingredient
***Ex-vivo test on ingredient
****In-vitro test on ingredient
TRANSPARENCY AND TRACEABILITY
We reveal the provenance of our raw materials and unveil all the stages involved in creating our products, "from the flower field to you".
Lets the skin breathe*; hydrates**, balances*** and protects the skin from pollution**.
Day after day:
- Bare skin is more beautiful: the complexion is more even, the appearance of pores is reduced (-49%), as is the appearance of pigmentary imperfections (-39%)****.
- The make-up result gets even more beautiful. The skin is increasingly smooth. The skin’s texture is refined; the complexion is radiant****.
Formula dermatologically tested on all skin types, even sensitive skin.
*Satisfaction test on 61 women for one week
****Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 38 Caucasian women after one month