Please change your device orientation.
Please select your country / region
Abeille Royale Rich Day Cream
Firms, Smoothes, Illuminates
The cream’s balm-like texture disappears on the skin, intensely nourishing it without leaving a greasy film.
In the name of beauty, Guerlain is committed to a more sustainable world.
More information on Guerlain.com
- This product is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive
- Our specially dedicated Ouessant Island honey provider is committed to the protection of bees*
- The packaging is designed to reduce its environmental impact
- Made in France at ‘La Ruche’ a Guerlain production site that meets high environmental standards
*This product contains several varieties of honey including honey from Ouessant Island, France.
Abeille Royale Rich Day Cream should be applied in the morning after the Youth Watery Oil and/or Double R Renew and Repair Serum.
Apply to the middle of your face and work outwards.
Then, use the following application technique:
1. Firm: make gently dabbing movements with your fingertips along the contour of your face. Repeat starting 2 cm higher and moving towards the hairline.
2. Smoothe: lightly tap your fingertips over your face, paying particular attention to the areas most prone to wrinkles.
From the first application*:
Wrinkle correction -34%
After 1 month, the results observed by an independent dermatologist demonstrate the effectiveness of the Rich Day Cream on the skin's youthfulness**:
- The skin is smoother +35%
- Firmer +28%
- The skin is revitalized +49%
- The complexion is more radiant +54%
After 2 months of use, the results are exceptional**:
- The skin is smoother +62%
- Firmer +69%
- The skin is revitalized +82%
- The complexion is more radiant +79%
*Instrumental test after the first application, 15 volunteers. **Clinical assessment by a dermatologist, after 28 days and 56 days of use respectively, 32 women.
A blend of carefully selected bee products: Ouessant Island honey, Corsican honey, New Zealand clover honey and Guerlain’s exclusive Royal Jelly, harvested in France.
Just 18km off the coast of Brittany is the Island of Ouessant, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve with an ecosystem that is parasite-free and protected from pesticides. On this island, the Black Bee produces honey, with exceptional properties. Rich in amino acids, trace elements and high in fructose-content, this honey offers the essential ingredients that are vital in the repair process of skin tissue.
Guerlain Exclusive Royal Jelly
Royal Jelly is the most precious substance to be produced by bees. It is reserved exclusively for feeding queen bees and offers regal nourishment for the skin as well.
Guerlain developed its own Exclusive Royal Jelly in order to guarantee its quality and purity. This Royal Jelly is rich in exceptional nutrients and is a natural source of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids and vitamins. It is produced in a protected environment and offers exceptional benefits for the skin.
Known for its revitalizing properties, the vitamin C, in its derivative form, offers triple benefits for the skin*.
- Source of youthfulness: helps optimise collagen synthesis and strengthen the stratum corneum
- Source of energy: targets the effects of tiredness by revitalizing the skin cells.
- Source of radiance: helps even out the complexion to reveal a new-found youthful radiance.
* In vitro tests on ingredient
TRANSPARENCY AND TRACEABILITY
We reveal the provenance of our raw materials and unveil all the stages involved in creating our products, "from the flower field to you".
Abeille Royale: Repair from science and the bee.
With over 10 years of research, Guerlain has scientifically proven the effectiveness of bee products in boosting the skin's revitalization mechanisms. Abeille Royale offers an advanced solution to effectively combat the visible signs of ageing, namely wrinkles and loss of firmness.
Rich Day Cream - Firms, Smoothes, Illuminates
The skin acts as a sensory interface with the outside world. Environmental factors and stress have a negative impact on the skin’s youthfulness, disrupting skin cell function, including cutaneous nerve cells. This is known as cutaneous “neuro-ageing”. Signs of ageing appear more quickly.
Inspired by the latest discoveries in neuroscience, BlackBee Repair technology expands the skin’s self-regeneration capacity for more comprehensive efficacy on the visible signs of ageing. It is incorporated for the first time into the Abeille Royale range of creams for smoother, firmer and more radiant skin. BlackBee Repair Technology is enriched with a derivative of vitamin C with revitalizing properties* to visibly enhance the radiance of the complexion. Immediately and day after day.
*In vitro test on ingredients