The Cream - 50 ML The Longevity Concentrate - 30 ML The Eye and Lip Contour Cream -- 15 ML
The Impérial Ritual combines the three essential products in the Orchidée Impériale routine in a luxurious case:
- The Cream (50ml): An Exceptional Complete Care product proven to be effective against the visible signs of ageing.
- The Longevity Concentrate (30ml): it redensifies the areas where youthful volume has been lost, for more beautiful skin.
- The Eye and Lip Contour Cream (3ml): Skincare adapted to the skin's natural rhythms. During the day, it hydrates, smooths and enhances the eye area. At night, it detoxifies, soothes and targets milk spots.
Orchidée Impériale fragrance: a floral scent with hints of orchid that blend with notes of rose, white musk and precious cedar wood.
1. Apply the Eye and Lip Contour Cream in the morning. With the fleshy part of the fingers, pat gently and very delicately sweep outwards across the eye area and back again towards the centre. This micro-drainage technique targets puffiness and brings a sense of well-being. 2. Apply the Longevity Concentrate then the Cream to the face using circular movements and working outwards from the centre. In the evening, apply the Eye and Lip Contour Cream in a thick layer like a mask. Leave on all night to allow the skin to draw the resources it needs to regenerate. See individual products for further details on application.
Orchidée Impériale is an exceptional complete care range, renowned for its effectiveness on the signs of skin ageing and the sensory pleasure of its textures. Efficacy validated by dermatologists or by instrumental testing and approved by women.
For The Orchidée Impériale Cream: Anti-ageing & well-being results: - Proven by EXPERTS: Wrinkles -23%* Firmness +15%** - Felt by 100%*** of WOMEN: More beautiful & radiant skin Self-confidence, harmony & inner balance restored - Confirmed by CLOSE CIRCLES****: More beautiful, younger and radiant skin
* Instrumental test, 15 women, immediately after application ** Clinical test, 33 women, after 1 month *** Satisfaction test, 60 Chinese women, after 1 month **** Self-evaluation test, those around 32 women, after 1 month
The Orchid, a rare and precious raw ingredient, is the very essence of the exceptional complete care range Orchidée Impériale. A genuine longevity prodigy, the orchid is one of the most developed species in the plant kingdom. Convinced of its oustanding potential, Guerlain set up its first research centre ever to be devoted to an ingredient: the Orchidarium®. The aim of this international research centre dedicated to the Orchid and skin longevity is to uncover, understand, study and explore the potential of orchids and their biological and cosmetic properties, in order to support skin longevity research. Guerlain Research runs three interrelated and complementary centres: The Experimental Garden — Geneva (Switzerland), a greenhouse where a collection of Guerlain orchids is housed in order to study and identify the most remarkable species. The Basic Research Laboratory — Strasbourg (France), the first basic research unit dedicated to the study of orchids and the identification and analysis of longevity molecules. The Exploratory Nature Reserve — TianZi (Yunnan, China), a nature reserve - a pillar of biodiversity and conservation - where orchids are protected and reintroduced into their natural environment. Learn about our work in Yunnan at guerlain.com
Disclaimer : Guerlain product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Guerlain product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
For 15 years, Guerlain Research has been pushing back the frontiers of cellular longevity. Now it has identified a mechanism that plays a key role in longevity: cellular respiration. More effective thanks to the discovery of the extraordinary powers of a duo of orchids, Cell Respiration™ technology delivers superior efficacy to the skin. It regulates cellular respiration and helps combat hypoxia* or oxygen deficiency, a phenomenon that increases with age. The cells can breathe again and maximise energy production which boosts cell regeneration*. The visible signs of ageing are minimised: wrinkles and fine lines fade, the skin regains firmness, density and elasticity, the complexion is even and more radiant. The skin is infused with a new breath of life.