3 samples offered to discover Guerlain’s expertise in skincare, makeup and fragrance
Guerlain commits to the bee, sentinel of the environment
This box set contains:
- Double R Renew & Repair Serum (50 mL) - Fortifying Lotion with Royal Jelly (40 mL) - Advanced Youth Watery Oil (5 mL)
Double R Renew & Repair Serum combines the best of soft-peel technology with Abeille Royale age-defying corrective technology for high-performance action on the visible signs of ageing.
25 times more concentrated in royal jelly(1) thanks to micro-encapsulation, Fortifying Lotion helps skin to withstand the effects of different types of stress and pollution that detract from its quality and beauty. (1) Compared with Honey Nectar Lotion, 2016.
Advanced Youth Watery Oil combines the most powerful bee products chosen by Guerlain research to offer nine-times faster repair*. Skin is plumped up and visibly younger-looking. Its non-greasy formula is made up of 95% naturally-derived ingredients**. *Instrumental test, 20 volunteers **Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128, including water. The remaining 5% help to optimise the formula’s integrity over time and its sensory qualities.
Capacity :55 ML
ENTER THE HIVE OF WONDERS
DOUBLE R RENEW & REPAIR SERUM Its exclusive double technology with a peeling and lifting effect visibly renews and resculpts skin. RADIANCE +46%* / FIRMNESS +21%** *Clinical evaluation by a Dermatologist, 32 women, 2 applications per day, after 1 month **Clinical evaluation by a Dermatologist, 31 women, 2 applications per day, after 2 months.
FORTIFYING LOTION WITH ROYAL JELLY - The skin barrier is strengthened: skin dehydration is limited by 30%* Visible results, approved by women**: - Skin recovers its balance 95% - Skin is smoother 97% - Skin is more radiant 97% *Instrumental test, single application on 11 volunteers. **satisfaction test, 61 Chinese women, 2 applications/day, after one month's use.
ADVANCED YOUTH WATERY OIL From the very first drops, skin repairs itself nine-times faster.* Skin is visibly plumped up. After 1 month**, skin looks plumped up: +56%, looks smoother: +32%, looks more luminous: +49% *Instrumental test, 20 volunteers, 2 applications per day, after 3 days **Self-assessment by scoring by 31 women, France, two applications per day for 28 days.
Just 18 km off the coast of Brittany lies the island of Ouessant, a Unesco Biosphere Reserve with an ecosystem that is parasite-free and protected from pesticides. On this island the Black Bee produces a pure honey with exceptional properties. Rich in amino acids, trace elements and high in fructose, this honey offers the essential ingredients that are vital in the repair process of skin tissue.
EXCLUSIVE ROYAL JELLY
Produced in very small quantities, Royal Jelly is the most precious substance from the beehive, capable of transforming an ordinary bee into a queen with exceptional vitality.
To guarantee the high quality and traceability of its royal jelly, Guerlain has developed its own exclusive sourcing in France.
This Royal Jelly is a natural source of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids and vitamins.
Guerlain Research has proved its efficacy in increasing the skin's ability to withstand the effects of stress and pollution*.
*In vitro tests on ingredient
Disclaimer : Guerlain product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Guerlain product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
The first key step in the Abeille Royale routine, apply the lotion morning and evening to previously cleansed skin. 1. Place a few drops in the palm of your hand, then rub your hands together. 2. Lightly pat over the face. 3. Finish by gently enveloping the neck.
Then apply Advanced Youth Watery Oil morning and evening. 1. Shake the bottle to dispense just the right amount of micro-beads. 2. Take 2 to 3 drops. Warm up the texture between your palms. 3. SMOOTH & ILLUMINATE Firmly smooth from the middle of the face outwards with the palms of your hands. 4. PLUMP UP Make fists and place your hands on your cheeks. Make dynamic upward and outward movements.
To finish, apply Double R Renew & Repair Serum morning and evening. 1. Warm up the texture between the pads of your fingers. 2. Make smoothing movements over your cheeks and cheekbones, working outwards with your fingertips. 3. Continue the smoothing movements over your forehead, nose and neck. 4. Using both hands, uplift the skin of your jawline, cheeks and then forehead.
GUERLAIN IS COMMITTED AND TAKES
ACTION IN THE NAME OF BEAUTY
Since 1828, Nature has been our source of inspiration. We are committed to sustainable innovation, preserving biodiversity, acting for the climate and creating a positive societal impact, and we are particularly committed to protecting one of the most precious treasures on our planet: the bee.