This emulsion is a concentrate of technology that lastingly hydrates the skin, offering protection against and correction of the first visible signs of aging. - Aquacomplex Advanced technology promotes the flow of water to the heart of the skin, provinding immediate rehydration and protection against the risk of future dehydration*. - The AquaBiotic system helps to visibly strengthen the skin by targeting its ecosystem*. The quality of the skin looks better preserved every day and glowing with radiance and beauty. This light formula is especially indicated for skin types that require hydration to impart freshness, balance and a non-oily finish. 97% naturally derive ingredients, in accordance with ISO 16128, including water. The remaining 3% helps to optimise the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality. Respects the skin's natural pH levels. Suitable for all types of skin, even the most sensitive. Unisex. Application: press once to obtain the amount needed for both the face and neck. Use every morning and evening. * In vitro tests on ingredients
Capacity :50 ML
From the first application: Intense hydration +56% after 24 hrs* The skin is visibly smoother -16%*. After 7 days, the skin quality is improved: Shine: -23%** Radiance: +18%*** After only 4 weeks, 91% of the women and men questioned find their skin to be more beautiful***: Radiance = +30% Tone = +28% Evenness = +29% And the skin is clearer = 57% less shiny** * Instrumental test carried out on 10 panellists for hydration and 16 for smoothing in France. ** Clinical assessment carried out by a dermatologist on 32 panellists, 2 applications/day. ***Self-evaluation by scoring carried out on 32 volunteers, 2 applications/day.
At the heart of its technological efficacy lies an exclusive combination of active plant-based ingredients and biotechnologies, formulated with 97% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining 3% has been rigorously selected to optimise the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality, in accordance with ISO 16128 (including water).
Disclaimer : Guerlain product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Guerlain product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
One press of the pump dispenses the right amount for the face and neck, to be used daily morning and evening. The Super Aqua Emulsion range consists of 3 emulsions - rich, universal and light - to select according to skin type, age, geographical area or season. For a more complete routine, apply after the Super Aqua Serum.
IN THE NAME OF BEAUTY
GUERLAIN IS COMMITTED AND TAKES ACTIONS
Since 2007, Guerlain is committed to preserving biodiversity, innovating sustainably, acting for the climate and creating a positive social impact. Above all, we seek to protect one of Nature’s most precious wonders: bees.