In celebration of its rich and exalted heritage, the Maison Guerlain and Institut National des Métiers d'Art (the French National Institute of Arts and Crafts), have joined forces to present a wide-ranging exhibition themed around this emblematic bottle.
This exhibition Nect’Art will take place from December 10, 2013 to February 17, 2014 in the new boutique 68, Champs-Elysées.
Guerlain has given carte blanche to nine Maître d’Art, who will each create a work of art inspired by and destined for the Bee bottle, to celebrate its 160th anniversary.
• Lison de Caunes : Straw marquetry- Maître d’arts
• Laurent Nogues: Embossed printing, hot marking and inlay techniques on paper- Maître d’arts
• Nelly Saunier: Feather-worker - Maître d’arts
• Ludwig Vogelgesang: Cabinet maker skilled in the restoration of fine Art Deco furniture - Maître d’art
• Etienne Rayssac : Wood carver and specialist in ornamentation - Maître d’arts
• Sylvie Deschamps : Specialist in gold thread embroidery- Maître d’arts
• Serge Amoruso : Leather designer- Maître d’art
• Emmanuel Barrois : Architectural glassmaker- Maître d’arts
• Fabrice Gohard : Ornamental gilders- Maître d’art