The new Abeille Royale Rich Day Cream transforms the skin’s appearance both instantly and over time. Day after day, wrinkles and fine lines are smoothed, skin texture is refined, the skin firmer and its radiance boosted. With a balm-like texture, this cream is enriched with beeswax and brings instant comfort and nourishment.
A sunshine nectar done by Thierry Wasser, nose of Guerlain: honey, fresh and airy fragrances.
70% of the signs of ageing are due to mechanical stress and UV rays. These cause micro-tears within the dermis and epidermis which are responsible for wrinkles and loss of firmness.
The Abeille Royale Repairing Concentrate, formulated with pure honey from the Black Bees on the Island of Ouessant and exclusive Guerlain Royal Jelly, stimulates the skin’s self-repair* process at every key level.
Combined with low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, it helps revitalise the surface of the skin for instant long-lasting improvements on its appearance.
* In vitro tests on ingredients
- MINIMISED WRINKLES: -23% (1)
- FIRMNESS: +17% (2)
- RADIANCE: +40% (3)
(1) Instrumental tests carried out on 14 women, immediate results noted after application
(2) Auto-scoring carried out by 31 women after one month of daily application twice a day
(3) Clinical assessment conducted on 31 women after one month of daily application twice a day
Just 18km off the coast of Brittany is the Island of Ouessant, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve with an ecosystem that is parasite-free and protected from pesticides. On this island, the Black Bee produces honey of unrivalled purity, with exceptional properties. Rich in amino acids, trace elements and high in fructose-content, this honey offers the essential ingredients that are vital in the repair process of skin tissue.
Guerlain Exclusive Royal Jelly
Royal Jelly is the most precious substance to be produced by bees. It is reserved exclusively for feeding queen bees and offers regal nourishment for the skin as well.
Guerlain developed its own exclusive Royal Jelly in order to guarantee its quality and purity. This Royal Jelly is rich in exceptional nutrients and is a natural source of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids and vitamins. It is produced in a protected environment and offers exceptional benefits for the skin.
Abeille Royale Rich Day Cream should be applied in the morning after the Face Treatment Oil and/or the Daily Repair Serum.
Apply to the middle of your face and work outwards. For best results, use the following application technique:
1. Firm: make gently dabbing movements with your fingertips along the contour of your face. Repeat starting 2cm higher and moving towards the hairline.
2. Smooth: lightly tap your fingertips over your face, paying particular attention to the areas most prone to wrinkles.
Discover the exceptional repairing power of bee products.